Description of Internal Smoke Drop Seal 820mm
Fire Rate Approved Concealed Fire Door Smoke Drop Seal.
Internally Fitted into 35mm Deep x 15mm Wide Cut Groove at the base of the Fire Door. Mounted into a 35mm deep x 15mm wide machined groove
A medium duty, concealed automatic door bottom seal which is mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. It operates automatically by a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened.
Gap size: Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
IS8010si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm (*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension).
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4
- Medium temperature smoke leakage tests to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 for smoke doors
- Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles