The Building Code of Australia (BCA) divides buildings into types which have individual requirements.
You'll be Ensure your property is compliant, safe, for maximum protection for life & property protection.
We are passionate about building safety & ensure that all Fire Rate supply only products, installations, repairs, maintenance & inspections are compliant with BCA & Australian Standards compliance.
Australian & Building Code of Australian Standards
Accredited & ongoing training for inspections, installations, repairs & maintenance to attain the Australian & Building Code of Australian Standards.
Fire Rate® – Australian & Building Code of Australian Standards:
- Fire doors (including signs) – BCA Specification C3.4,AS/ NZS 1905.1 AS 1851 2005 Section 17
- Exit door Panic Hardware – BCA NSW D2.21(f), Hardware Manufacturers Specification
- Fire isolated passageways – BCA Sections C and D. 6 monthly, yearly to AS 1851 2005 Section 17
- Fire rated access panels – BCA C3.13
- Notice of offences relating to fire stairs – BCA E3.3
- Paths of travel to exits – BCA Section D – Clear & unobstructed
- Smoke doors – BCA Specification C3.4
Why Should you Choose Us?
Fast & Reliable